PE Carbon Black Copper-plastic Composite Extrusion Line
Composite conductive polymer is a composite material made by mixing a large number of conductive materials, such as carbon black, metal powder, foil, etc., into the polymer material which is not conductive itself,and the surface laminated with copper sheet.
Compared with traditional conductive materials, composite conductive polymer has many unique properties.
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas
1. The guarantee period is 1 year and service is available lifelong. The cost of broken components will be covered by the buyer, but during guarantee period, the cost of broken components will be covered by the seller, except the easy broken parts and damaged parts by human reasons.
2. Our expert will answer any inquiry within 24-48 hours and it will be solved as soon as possible
3. Buyer can send engineers to our JWELL company for training
4. We supplies the complete technical documents and the relative drawings of the electric components in Chinese and English
5. We will send enough technicians to the Buyer’s company for installation and commissioning of machines.The cost caused by the seller’s technicians in customer’s country (including shuttle trip ticket between China and the Buyer’s country , inland traffic, medical fees, lodging, dinner and so on) will be covered by buyer